Experience Holland’s Floral Splendor during the peak blooming season and enjoy the Windmills of this majestic land.
Tulips and Windmills River Cruise
March 21st – 31st, 2018
11 Days / 10 Nights
Call 1-800-343-8999 to BOOK NOW
Cosmopolitan Amsterdam, Belgium’s Golden age in Antwerp, the history of Brugge and so much more await you.
Holland’s floral splendor only happens in the springtime. Come see the rainbow of colors, and visit some of Belgium’s most beautifully preserved medieval cities for the ultimate 10-day spring vacation in the Low Countries. Explore Amsterdam’s cosmopolitan atmosphere and world-famous museums. Experience Belgium’s Golden Age in historic Antwerp and the lovely patrician cities of Ghent and Brugge. Learn more about Holland’s age-old battle against the sea with tours of ingenious windmills and the massive Delta Works project. Plus, enjoy savory Dutch cheeses, delectable Belgian chocolates and Belgium’s exquisite, intricate lace on this delightful vacation.
Best of Times Travel Exclusive Bundle Package:
• 10-day/9-night Deluxe Cruise with river-view, outside cabin onboard The Deluxe Viking Long Ship – Mimir
• Roundtrip Airfare from Logan Airport
• Roundtrip Transportation to Airport – with hometown pick-up guarantee*
• Travelers Insurance by TravelSafe Protect-A-Group
• Best of Times Professional Tour Director throughout trip**
• All Touring Included with private, English-speaking guides
• All meals: 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 9 dinners
• Unlimited Wines, Beers, & Soft Drinks with every lunch and dinner on board ship
• Old World Highlights: Port lectures by our knowledgeable Cruise Manager, wooden shoe carving demonstration and Dutch folkloric entertainment
• All Driver Gratuities Included for transfers
• Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner
• Payment of all port charges
• Special Early Booking & Past Passenger Discounts
** There is a minimum requirement of 30 paying customers to ensure the services of a Best of Times Tour Director Throughout.
The Viking Difference: The Thinking Person’s Cruise
SAIL WITH THE #1 RIVER CRUISE LINE. You’re about to discover the most convenient way to see the world. This is cruising on an intimate scale, with a personal touch. Meander along the world’s great waterways at the easy pace of the river gliding past magnificent vistas and pausing to explore riverside ports, all while unpacking your bags just once.
SMALL SHIP EXPERTS. On a Viking ship, you will sail into the heart of your destination, so you can explore up close and in depth. Our innovative, award-winning Viking Longships have set the standard in river cruising: our intimate vessels have all the amenities of a fine hotel, providing the ideal opportunity to comfortably be transported each day to and from your next destination—where enriching discoveries are usually just a short walk from your ship.
VIKING INCLUSIVE VALUE. At Viking, we firmly believe that you should not have to open your wallet every time you want a cup of coffee, a glass of wine or an excursion ashore. Instead, our goal is to provide you with great value, so we’ve designed our cruises to give you more for your money with a cruise fare that includes everything you need, from meals and beverages to shore excursions and Wi-Fi. That is what we call Viking Inclusive Value.
DESTINATION-FOCUSED DINING. Whatever your tastes, we believe dining is an important part of your journey, both on shore and on board. Our highly trained chefs are passionate about food and committed to providing an enriching culinary experience, whether you’re savoring authentic regional specialties or American classics. And our ships’ dining areas—from our elegant Restaurant to the Sun Deck and Aquavit Terrace, our al fresco dining area at the bow of the ship—are the ideal setting for hospitable, attentive and personalized service.