Journey from Nuremberg on the Main-Danube Canal across the Continental Divide, and along the way, visit charming towns and marvel at beautiful vistas.
Romantic Danube River Cruise – including Prague, Hungary, Austria, & Germany. River-view, outside cabin onboard The NEW Deluxe Viking Longship – Viking Tor.
March 19th – 29th, 2018
11 Days / 10 Nights
Call 1-800-343-8999 to BOOK NOW
Start your voyage with an Exclusive Best of Times Pre-Cruise program to Prague, also called “the city of a hundred spires.”
Journey from Nuremberg on the Main-Danube Canal across the Continental Divide, and along the way, visit charming towns and marvel at beautiful vistas. In Germany, explore a baroque cathedral and stroll cobbled streets lined with half-timbered houses. Enter Austria and cruise through the lush Wachau wine region. Experience Vienna’s imperial architecture and gracious culture, and the riverside towns in the Wachau Valley. Explore both sides of Hungary’s capital—traditional “Buda” and more cosmopolitan “Pest”—and from Fishermen’s Bastion, see how the river divides this fascinating city. Savor the tastes of authentic dishes, learn about local legends, and understand why Strauss immortalized the “Blue Danube” in his famous melody.
Best of Times Travel Exclusive Bundle Package:
• 3 Day/2 Night Excluisve Best of Times Travel Pre-Cruise Program in Prague “the city of a hundred spires.”
• 8-day/7-night cruise with river-view, outside cabin onboard The NEW Deluxe Viking Longship – Viking Tor
• Roundtrip Airfare from Logan Airport
• Roundtrip Transportation to Airport – with hometown pick-up guarantee*
• Travelers Insurance by TravelSafe Protect-A-Group
• Best of Times Travel Professional Tour Director throughout trip**
• Unlimited Wines, Beers, and Soft Drinks with every Lunch and Dinner on board the Ship
• All Touring Included with private, English-speaking guides
• 24 meals: 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 8 dinners
• Old World Highlights: Folklore Dances, Lectures, Theme Dinners, on board Music Performances and afternoon & evening Piano Music
• All Luggage Handling Costs Included
• All Driver Gratuities Included for transfers
• Welcome Cocktail Reception and Dinner
• Payment of all port charges
• Special Early Booking & Past Passenger Discounts
** There is a minimum requirement of 30 paying customers to ensure the services of a Best of Times Tour Director Throughout.
The Viking Difference: The Thinking Person’s Cruise
SAIL WITH THE #1 RIVER CRUISE LINE. You’re about to discover the most convenient way to see the world. This is cruising on an intimate scale, with a personal touch. Meander along the world’s great waterways at the easy pace of the river gliding past magnificent vistas and pausing to explore riverside ports, all while unpacking your bags just once.
SMALL SHIP EXPERTS. On a Viking ship, you will sail into the heart of your destination, so you can explore up close and in depth. Our innovative, award-winning Viking Longships have set the standard in river cruising: our intimate vessels have all the amenities of a fine hotel, providing the ideal opportunity to comfortably be transported each day to and from your next destination—where enriching discoveries are usually just a short walk from your ship.
VIKING INCLUSIVE VALUE. At Viking, we firmly believe that you should not have to open your wallet every time you want a cup of coffee, a glass of wine or an excursion ashore. Instead, our goal is to provide you with great value, so we’ve designed our cruises to give you more for your money with a cruise fare that includes everything you need, from meals and beverages to shore excursions and Wi-Fi. That is what we call Viking Inclusive Value.
DESTINATION-FOCUSED DINING. Whatever your tastes, we believe dining is an important part of your journey, both on shore and on board. Our highly trained chefs are passionate about food and committed to providing an enriching culinary experience, whether you’re savoring authentic regional specialties or American classics. And our ships’ dining areas—from our elegant Restaurant to the Sun Deck and Aquavit Terrace, our al fresco dining area at the bow of the ship—are the ideal setting for hospitable, attentive and personalized service.