Experience Paris and the Heart of Normandy with Best of Times Travel Exclusive Extra’s Package.
Paris and the Heart of Normandy River Cruise
August 16th – 24th, 2018
9 Days / 8 Nights
Call 1-800-343-8999 to BOOK NOW
The city Lights of Paris, Claude Monet’s gardens at Giverny, the D-Day beaches of Normandy, the Palace at Versailles, and so much more await you on this special tour. In addition our Best of Times Travel Exclusive package in Paris is one you will never forget!
Best of Times Travel is proud to present this wonderful and moving River Cruise that combines the magic of romantic Paris with the beauty and history of France’s Norman countryside. Experience history firsthand as we visit the Normandy Beaches, site of the famous World War II landings, the Arromanche D-Day museum, and the American Military Cemetary of Colleville Saint Laurent. Delight in the architecture of Rouen with its wonderful Gothic monuments, and see where Joan of Arc was tried and burned. Enchanting orchards, lush pastures and crystal clear streams await us as we sail through the Seine’s scenic river valley. Spend time strolling the exquisite gardens of Giverny, whose colorful landscape inspired Impressionist Claude Monet. Walk the cobblestone streets of provincial Vernon and revel in the splendor of the world’s most romantic city, Paris. All this and more awaits you on this special river cruise with extras you can only find with Best of Times Travel.
Best of Times Travel Exclusive Bundle Package:
• 8-day/7-night cruise w/ outside cabin onboard Deluxe Viking Longship Viking Kadlin
• Roundtrip Airfare from Logan Airport
• Roundtrip Transportation to Airport – w/ hometown pick-up guarantee*
• Travelers Insurance by TravelSafe Protect-A-Group
• Best of Times Travel Professional Tour Director**
• All Touring Included with private, English-speaking guides
• A Best of Times Travel Exclusive Versailles Tour Included
• A Best of Times Travel Exclusive Parisian Tour & Show Included
• All meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
• Unlimited Wines, Beers, & Soft Drinks with every lunch and dinner on board ship
• Old World Highlights: Port lectures, sampling of French cheeses, World War II history lectures and French folkloric entertainment
• All Driver Gratuities Included for transfers
• Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner
• Payment of all port charges
• Special Early Booking & Past Passenger Discounts
** There is a minimum requirement of 30 paying customers to ensure the services of a Best of Times Tour Director Throughout.
The Viking Difference: The Thinking Person’s Cruise
SAIL WITH THE #1 RIVER CRUISE LINE. You’re about to discover the most convenient way to see the world. This is cruising on an intimate scale, with a personal touch. Meander along the world’s great waterways at the easy pace of the river gliding past magnificent vistas and pausing to explore riverside ports, all while unpacking your bags just once.
SMALL SHIP EXPERTS. On a Viking ship, you will sail into the heart of your destination, so you can explore up close and in depth. Our innovative, award-winning Viking Longships have set the standard in river cruising: our intimate vessels have all the amenities of a fine hotel, providing the ideal opportunity to comfortably be transported each day to and from your next destination—where enriching discoveries are usually just a short walk from your ship.
VIKING INCLUSIVE VALUE. At Viking, we firmly believe that you should not have to open your wallet every time you want a cup of coffee, a glass of wine or an excursion ashore. Instead, our goal is to provide you with great value, so we’ve designed our cruises to give you more for your money with a cruise fare that includes everything you need, from meals and beverages to shore excursions and Wi-Fi. That is what we call Viking Inclusive Value.
DESTINATION-FOCUSED DINING. Whatever your tastes, we believe dining is an important part of your journey, both on shore and on board. Our highly trained chefs are passionate about food and committed to providing an enriching culinary experience, whether you’re savoring authentic regional specialties or American classics. And our ships’ dining areas—from our elegant Restaurant to the Sun Deck and Aquavit Terrace, our al fresco dining area at the bow of the ship—are the ideal setting for hospitable, attentive and personalized service.