Alaska is America’s Last Frontier! Experience it like never before with Best of Times Travel and Princess Cruises on Land & Cruise Combination Package.
Spellbinding Alaska – Land Tour First, Then Cruise
September 5th – 15th, 2018
Trip Length: 11 Days / 10 Nights
Call 1-800-343-8999 to BOOK NOW
A Best of Times Travel & Princess cruisetour – the best way to explore America’s last frontier. They call Alaska “The Great Land”. And to do it justice requires an adventure to match. Our incomparable cruise, rail, and land vacation shows you more of this unforgettable place!
Alaska – America’s Last Frontier – Glaciers thunder, endless mountains fill up the sky, eagles soar, whales breach and the sun shines at midnight. Listen and you’ll hear the call of the wild. This vast, untamed land offers a rare sense of freedom. Adventure beckons and there’s nothing to hold you back. You’re in sync with nature and reconnected with wonder, venturing to Glacier Bay, Denali National Park and beyond. This is Alaska as you have always dreamed her, remote, unspoiled and whispering your name. We call it a “cruisetour” – a relaxing voyage paired with a land tour into Alaska’s interior. With four days on land and seven on sea you’ll experience as much of Alaska’s awe-inspiring scenery as possible. The majesty of a glacier-clad peak, the calm of an alpine tarn, the rush of an icy stream, and the solace of a pine-scented woodland are closer than you think.
The Best of Times Travel Included Extra’s:
3-NIGHT LAND TOUR WITH
7-NIGHT VOYAGE OF THE GLACIERS
• Roundtrip Motorcoach Transportation*
• Roundtrip Airfare from Logan Airport
• Travelers Insurance by Travelsafe Protect-A-Group
• 1 night Anchorage
• 1 nights Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge
• 1 night Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge
• Tundra Wilderness Tour Denali National Park
• Princess Rail Service to Whittier
• 7 night cruise on board Star Princess visiting Hubbard Glacier, Glacier Bay, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Inside Passage, & Vancouver
• Services of a Best of Times Professional Tour Director throughout your trip**
• Best of Times Travel Cocktail Party
• Luggage Handling Fees
• Driver Gratuites for Local Transfers
*Most New England Locations within 50 miles of Boston Pier. Group is ensured a pick-up in their home town regardless of the number of passengers attending the program.
** There is a minimum requirement of 32 paying customers from Best of Times Travel to ensure the services of a Best of Times Travel Professional Tour Director throughout the trip.
Pricing Starts at Just $3399pp Plus Taxes & Transfers
A Deposit Of $900 per person is due upon registration
Final Payment is due no later than June 1st, 2018
A Valid Passport is REQUIRED for this program